Enjoy the fresh spring air and the lovely aromas of new green grass and budding blossoms, your fireplace is probably the last thing on your mind. To put you have finished spring cleaning your fireplace and are ready to put aside all your unused firewood for the year. But remember that you do not forget your fireplace during this warm time of the year. It is the hub of your home and home decor can still.
How can you make your fireplace without the heat of a fire? A fireplace candelabrum is a quick and easy way to a little warmth and style to your fireplace without the heat. You could just buy it and put it in your fireplace as it is. But did you know that there are ways to fireplace candelabra even more unique and style specially for your home? Here are ten great tricks for decorating the fireplace candelabra are but.
1. Use fabric to Decorate your fireplace candelabra – fireplace-candelabra lights, but in your fireplace can create a warm glow and an inviting flicker, but you will not always have your candles lit. So during the times when you do not, you can add a bit of color with the fabric. Are you looking for a color and design to the rest of the decor of the house and the purchase of a small amount, about a yard a lot of should be matched. Simply wrap the fabric around and in and out of the spindles of the flames. Let some of the fuel bundles and bales at irregular intervals. Tuck in the ends and edges and you quickly have a beautiful centerpiece. Replace the candles, but remember to remove the fabric before lighting.
2. You use Different candle colors for Different occasions decorating for a certain occasion or holiday? Do not forget to change the color of your candles in your fireplace candelabra! This is such a simple trick, but it is very effective. You think about the colors normally associated for the season, such as light green and pink for the spring, or red, white and blue for the Fourth of July.
3. Various sizes of candles for a Designer Look – you can make your fireplace candelabra a professional designer look by simply changing the size and shape of the candles You think about the use of several sizes of column candles at the same time. Or you can use a few globe candles in the front and some column candles in the back Tea light candles work well with fireplace candelabra that do not have center pins. You can experiment with them and see what looks good on you.
4. Take your fireplace candelabra Outside candelabra for your fireplace usually pretty robust. They are usually made of wrought iron or some other very durable material. This makes them ideal for use outside. Try, in your fireplace candelabra as a center point on your patio table. If you have a long picnic table, you can use a chandelier for a small fireplace. How about a couple candelabra to decorate either side of the front door or the back door? If you are worried about your candles blowing out from gusts of wind, you can use votive candles surrounded by glass, but your candelabra but don’t have a center to work pins for this.
5. Put your fireplace candelabra on your Mantel – For those of us who have gas or electric fireplaces, and do not want to remove the fake logs during the warm season, consider a chandelier or two on your mantel. This is actually a very classic way of decorating your fireplace. Fireplace candelabra use but for smaller fireplaces or zero-clearance fireplace.
6. Put your fireplace candelabra on your hearth If you do not have a coat, you can use your fireplace candelabra on your hearth just as easily. You will be sure that you needles a little green in the spring, maybe a stitch, the leaves in autumn and some jaw dropping and cones in the winter for an extra special touch.
7. Use your fireplace candelabra as a dining room table is the heart – What is it, if you do not own a fireplace? You can still used the large for this versatile home decor. It works great as a center piece on your dining table. Just place some elegant tapered candles on them and add a few sprigs of green, and you have to create a beautiful centerpiece in minutes that looks like it took hours to do. This is also a good way to give your fireplace candelabra during the winter months, if you are actually using your fireplace for a warm fire.
8. Create candle ambiance With the fragrance To a calm and relaxed atmosphere in your house, you can adding candles, lavender or vanilla scent to your fireplace candelabra. If you want a romantic mood, try a little sandalwood or Jasmine scent. For a warm, cozy atmosphere, you might be with Apple and cinnamon. Almost any mood can be enhanced by a little aromatherapy. You will be creative and have fun.
9. Place a mirror in your firebox to Reflect light This trick is one of my favorites and it is super easy. You will find a mirror, the same size as the back of the firebox. This can be framed or unframed, your choice. Simply tilt the mirror up against the back of the combustion chamber and ignite the candles of your fireplace candelabra. The mirror will reflect the light from the candles and give the illusion of twice as many candles. It’s a really nice effect.
10. Glass beads Under your fireplace candelabra This trick is also simple, but has a dramatic effect. You will save some glass beads at your local craft store, which is the same color as your living. You can also use clear glass beads for a versatile option. Fill a bowl with the beads and the space under your fireplace candelabra. Scatter a few beads to hide the task bar, the edges of the tray. The beads reflect the light of your candles into millions of flickering points of interest. Get creative with this. Use colored beads for a special holiday, or use red beads for a romantic evening. The possibilities are limitless.
These ideas should you can have a taste of the creativity that you can use to your fireplace decorating. Have fun, brain-storm and think up new ways to use your fireplace candelabra. Remember to be safe and remove your flammable decorations before lighting your candles.
To go to today! Let your creative juices flow. You Can Find Your Favorite Fireplace-Candelabra and a few decorative additions and you are ready to make your fireplace unique.